Pre-drilled and Custom built E-T Mags
E-T Mags accepts orders for custom assembled wheels only on our PDF Order Form. This Form may be filled in online, then printed and signed and dated. You can then send the form by E-mail, Fax, Text message image or by US Mail to us as indicated on the order form. No phone orders. If you have questions regarding your custom offsets see our Tech Specs page or feel free to contact us at (510) 895-8880 or Text mgs 510-895-8152. Please note that Custom assembled wheels are not returnable, but if you measure wrong we may be able to modify the wheel for an additional charge.
A restocking fee of 50% is charged on one piece Pre-drilled wheels that are unmounted, unscratched, or undamaged one piece wheels. Wheels must be returned in original packaging and freight prepaid, we advise insuring them in case they are damaged in shipping. Original freight charges are not refundable.
Warranty Terms and Returns
Pricing All prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown do not include shipping and/or tax.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All returned merchandise must have an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number assigned by E-T Mags.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
- Any collect shipments or shipments without an RGA number will be refused.
- All returns are subject to a restocking charge of up to 50%.
- Product that has been damaged, painted, or modified in any way will not be eligible for return under any circumstances.
- When returning items, you must be sure to pack the items adequately to prevent shipping damage and include a copy of your invoice. We suggest you insure the returned part for its full value to protect yourself against loss.
All defect returns will be reviewed by quality control personnel and any defects or damage not found to be the responsibility of E-T Mags Inc. will be rejected and returned to the sender at their expense. Defects in finish will not be warranted if:
1. Damage occurred during installation
2. Damage to finish is due to improper care, use of caustic materials for cleaning or neglect
3. The item was sold as a “second” or “blemished” product
Claims for shortage, damage, or manufacturing error must be made within five (5) business days from the receipt of shipment. Claims for damage as a result of carrier’s negligence must be held at customer location pending disposition from carrier. Claims not made within this period will not be honored by E-T Mags. Claims for finish problems must be made prior to installing parts or mounting tires.
All E-T Mags products are warranted to the original owner for one (1) year from date of purchase for defects in material and/or workmanship under normal and intended use. E-T Mags agrees to repair or replace E-T Mags brand products, at the sole discretion of E-T Mags, without charge, provided the problem(s) are the responsibility of E-T Mags. E-T Mags is not responsible for finish problems due to neglect by customer. Product that has been damaged, painted, or modified in any way will not be eligible for return under any circumstances. Transfer of title of any E-T Mags product by the original owner voids the warranty. E-T Mags is not responsible for damage to vehicle or labor cost incurred as a result of failure of warranted items. E-T Mags warranty is limited to the purchase price of E-T Mags brand product.
E-T Mags, Pre-drilled Wheel Line – Two (2) years from date of purchase to the original owner for defects in material and/or workmanship under normal and intended use. Wheel Finish – One (1) year warranty from date of purchase to the original owner for finishing defects in material and/or workmanship under normal and intended use. E-T Mags is not responsible for finish problems due to neglect by the customer. Warranty will be void under the following circumstances:
- Original form, fit or function of the wheel is altered, re finished or changed in any way by any party other than E-T Mags.
- Wheels have been disassembled.
- Wheels are used for racing applications.
- Wheels are damaged due to car washed, weather, cleaning chemicals or agents, salt, brake dust, or other corrosive substances.
- Wheels are damaged due to consequential events such as curbing, potholes, road conditions etc.
- Wheels are damaged due to improper installation, mounting, wrong lug nuts, studs, balancing torque, etc.
- The wheel was sold as a “second” or “blemished” product.
- The wheel was sold for display purpose.
- A tire with a sidewall height of more than 7” was mounted to the wheel.
E-T Mags agrees to repair or replace E-T Mags wheels, at the sole discretion of E-T Mags. Wheels that have been determined to have been damaged by a tire mounting machine will be repaired at the customer’s expense. E-T Mags is not responsible for damage to vehicle or labor costs incurred as a result of failure of warranted items. E-T Mags warranty is limited to the purchase price of the product. E-T Mags agrees to repair or replace the wheels at the sole discretion of E-T Mags. No refunds, No exchanges. Product will only be inspected for warranty consideration by E-T Mags. Any wheel returned for inspection must be accompanied by a copy of your receipt.
All warranty claims will not be approved until E-T Mags inspects the product.
Warranty terms & conditions subject to change at any time, without notice.
Limits & Exclusions:
1. E-T mags does not warrant any product physically altered, improperly installed, improperly maintained or damaged.
2. Any damage occurring during shipping is the sole responsibility of the transport company, and E-T Mags shall be under no obligation to pursue restitution on behalf of the customer nor will this warranty apply to any such product.
3. E-T Mags hereby disclaims any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
4. E-T Mags' obligation under this warranty is limited to the description of the face of this warranty to the extent permitted by law.
5. E-T Mags will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages, property damage, personal damages or exemplary damages, whether arising out of warranty, contract, tort or otherwise, incurred as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship.
6. If there is, by law, an implied warranty of merchantability and/or fitness or a particular purpose, it is hereby limited to the warranty term set forth above and shall commence from the date of the original purchase.
7. This limited warranty provides the original purchaser with specific legal rights. The original purchaser may have other legal rights, which vary from state to state or country to country.
8. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure that all of the wheels and/or components used on the race vehicle are correct before installation. The installer is responsible for determining the use or application of a wheel or component E-T Mags hereby disclaims any liability for wheel and/or component selection and installation.
9. Wheels that have had tires mounted cannot be returned.
10. E-T Mags wheels are not tested or labeled to meet FMVSS 109 or ECE36 safety standards. Therefore it is dangerous and illegal to sell these wheels for use on public streets or highways. To the extent permitted by law, and person selling or using E-T Mags wheels for street use hereby agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and reimburse E-T Mags for all loss, damage, or liability incurred as a result of such use, including but not limited to attorney fees.